You can enable e-mail for mamp the following way:
1. Go to your php.ini file (mamp/conf/php.***(Your version))
2. Search for the following line : ‘sendmail_path = … ‘;
3. Change it to the following : ‘sendmail_path =/usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i -f yourEmail@yourhost.com’
4. Save your file and make sure you restart you MAMP server.
Receiving no mails?
Check out your spam folder.
Here is a very small post with only 2 images. Those are the latest things I made in C4D.
I always wanted to create cool 3D shit, so now I decided to start following tutorials and reading about Cinema 4D. I was looking for some good sources and found the website from Greyscale Gorilla. There are so many tutorials on this site and I started following them. Im currently a very newbie into the Cinema 4D world and would like to become a boss! I would like to show you guy what I’m currently working on. The first things are really crappy but I have to start somewhere.
The first thing I created was a tornado. It was more an experience to learn the interface of Cinema 4D. After that I created some falling cubes with an obstacle. And the latest thing I made was a rotating sphere with some effects on it.
You can see the results here. ( It’s currently looking like shit I know.)
I would like to keep updating my blog with other Cinema 4D work/crap, yes I say it again currently Im creating crap.
- Make Apps for iOS, Android & Blackberry devices.
- Leverages the capabilities of current mobile devices.
- Easy implementation of HTML5 features like WebSQL, Orientation, Connection and more…
- Capture touch events like swipe, tap, doubletap…
- Easy to extend with Sugars to sweeten your apps.
- Fully customizable design.
- Distribute Apps in Mobile Stores or in websites.
Very nice, user interface design inspiration gallery.
Great news for those who are looking to get into JS animation. GreenSock, the creator of excellent libraries like TweenLite and TweenMax, has just released theirnew animation platform and it includes support for both Flash and HTML5. By the looks of the API, it makes animating DOM elements and CSS properties a breeze and the performance looks amazing!
Source : http://www.leebrimelow.com/?p=3325
There are five basic steps to implementing the technique:
- decide on the task to be done
- set the pomodoro (timer) to 25 minutes
- work on the task until the timer rings; record with an x
- take a short break (5 minutes)
- every four “pomodoros” take a longer break (15–20 minutes)
You can use this website :
This site can help answer the questions about where your site’s content will show up for different percentages of the world’s internet browsers.
Based on data gathered from millions of internet users, the graphics on this site will help you lay out content accordingly.